The Marine Tuf Cloth is an oil and non toxic cloth that can be applied to various equipment to protect them from rust, such as knives, cutlery, firearms etc.
When applying the Tuf Cloth, the ingredients bonds to the surface when evaporating and creates a very thin dry protective film that lubricates, cleans and protects the surface from rust and assures a long-lasting effect. When dried, it does not attract dirt like oil-based products do.
The Tuf Cloth actually provides a waterproof protection. The film will not wash off and will not thicken in cold conditions (even down to -40°F/-40°C). You can adjust the effect of the Tuf Cloth by either applying it dry or by adding pure mineral spirits. A wetter cloth will apply a thicker layer of protection that dries more slowly.
Works in any temperature – doesn’t thicken from cold and doesn’t thin out from heat.
- Prevents the building of rust.
- Displaces moisture.
- Provides metal objects with a non-stick protected surface.
- Great for metals & finishes and also safe for wood and plastic.
A dry cloth can also be used as a poslishing cloth. It can provide deep luster to blue metals and also beautifies wood.
How to use the Tuf Cloth:
- Protect your hands with vinyl gloves or wash your hands carefully after use. (Strong smell)
- Simply wipe the surface that you want to protect.
- Let it dry completely.